Thursday 25 June 2015

I want to stay at Manchester United- Di Maria reacts to Barcelona rumours

Angel Di Maria didn't have the best of seasons at Manchester United, but that hasn't stopped a host of clubs being interested in bringing in the Argentine ace.

A report by the Daily Mail says that Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich are both keeping tabs on the 27-year-old, but it is Barcelona who are in the box seat should Di Maria exit Old Trafford -- much to the chagrin on his former club Real Madrid.

To his credit, Di Maria has distanced himself from the rumours, saying that he wants to stay and "deal" with the issues he's facing at United.

"I started well with goals and assists. I was having a good time, until I was out," Di Maria said. "It's a little hard to explain why I do not play.

"No [I will not leave] because I'm not thinking like that. In Madrid there were times when I was whistled around the stadium but faced it and then it turned around. I like to deal with things."

No comments:

Post a Comment