Sunday 31 May 2015

Walcott set to extend his contract with Arsenal

Theo Walcott is set to sign a contract extension with Arsenal later this month.
The Sun newspaper reports that a deal has finally been agreed to keep the England International with the Gunners for many years to come.

Speaking after the FA Cup final victory against Aston Villa, the Arsenal striker, thanked manager Arsene Wenger for having faith in him. “I want to thank the manager for picking me and having faith in me and hopefully I repaid him. I missed all this last year. To be part of it this year is a dream come true.”
Many top clubs accross Europe have been monitoring the 26 year old’s contract developments closely.
A swap deal had previously been mooted with Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling but it looks as though Theo Walcott will be staying at the North London club for the long term.

No comments:

Post a Comment