Friday 10 July 2015

Official; Crystal Palace announce the signing of Yohan Cabaye

Crystal Palace have made announcement of the signing of France international midfielder Yohan Cabaye from PSG.

The midfielder has signed a three-year deal with Palace and links up with his former manager Alan Pardew.

The Eagles fee is disclosed but sources says it'll be in the region of £10million, rising to £13million with add-ons.

That overthrows the £7m spent for James McArthur transfer last summer.


"I know the gaffer and have worked with him before and Okay with him. I want to do my best for him because he’s made a big effort to bring me here, as well as the chairman, so I have to say a big thank you to both of them.”

The signing of Cabaye, who has 38 caps for France, represents a major coup for Palace.


No comments:

Post a Comment